"Surfing is completely...alien to us."
|Eye Color||Baby blue|
|Family||Unnamed parents and elder sister|
|Relationships|| Kiki (best and close friend)|
Brandon (boyfriend/love interest)
Amber Mitchell (best friend)
Luca (best friend)
|First Episode||Wipeout (101)|
|Last Episode||Flight (126)|
|Portrayed By||Lucy Fry|
Zoey is smarter, wilder, and more impulsive than most Earth people, so she doesn't exactly blend into the crowd. She wants to be in control of every situation, but that's tricky on an unfamiliar planet. Zoey is naturally competitive, and she can't resist a challenge, so this daredevil surfer pushes herself to the limit on the waves. She instantly catches the attention of Brandon, the local surf star, and makes her first Earth rival—Madison.
BackgroundEditFor Zoey, life is all about control. Whether that is controlling a surfboard in the wildest waves, or controlling her emotions, Zoey has got everything sussed – or so she thinks. Zoey has a pragmatic approach to being stranded on Earth – it was partly her fault, so it is her responsibility to get herself and Kiki home. Zoey won’t admit to being homesick – in fact she prefers to pretend she has no feelings at all. For Zoey, the idea of revealing her emotions terrifies her – it makes her vulnerable, and that goes against all of Zoey’s instincts. Because she is in denial of her emotions, Zoey tries to keep other people at arm’s length – this can make her seem a bit aloof. Zoey is sassy and rebellious, with a competitive streak. She relishes the challenge surfing offers – for her it isn’t about communing with nature but perfecting her technique and conquering the waves. Zoey has a blatant disregard for Earth’s social rules – she refuses to play the game. In class she happily corrects the teacher, she crashes parties she isn’t invited to and she can be relied on to say exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time. Zoey is intelligent, sharp and witty – despite sometimes not being able to pick up on other people’s emotions. But when someone she cares about needs her, Zoey is the most loyal and protective friend – and always armed with a practical solution to a problem. And though Kiki’s mood swings can frustrate Zoey at times, Zoey really values Kiki’s friendship, and would do anything for her. She cares a lot about Brandon and since Brandon found out she was an alien, Brandon got mad and Zoey cried when they split up. But Brandon asked who he is and Zoey seems happy when he asked.
- .Transformation/Shapeshifting - To transform her entire physical body into a solid plasma form, and a human-looking form; as well as go under doors and teleport to places very quickly; similar to short-range teleportation.
- Plasma Beams/blasts - Shoot unusually strong and powerful plasma-like energy beams and energy blasts from her hands that are dazzlingly bright and destructive.
- Great Telekinesis - Leviate, control and manipulate inanimate objects and people with her mind alone.
- Short-distance Tracking - Finding a person very dear and close to them and very close to; an ability similar to clairvoyance or scying.
- Energy Control & Manipulation - To change a person's energy levels and control them or absorb energy from a person or give another luminan energy to survive.
- Power/Ability Transfer - To transfer Luminan DNA to another Luminan via a plasma card to take ownership of a spaceship.
To view Zoey's gallery, click here.